Four Tank-Men and a Dog Contest
There is a very special story making the rounds on the battlefields of World of Tanks Blitz. A story about commitment, brotherhood, friendship and a mystical bond between men and a machine. It’s also about doing what’s right and standing up for what you believe in.
The story tells of four brave "tank men" and their faithful canine companion that are caught in the relentless battle. They are fully committed to the cause and focused on winning. Now, we would like to offer you the unique possibility to relive this amazing story and grab some amazing prizes in the process!
Commanders, get ready to partake in three classified operations, details of which are listed below:
Week 1: Operation Dog’s Claw
Target: Score the highest damage possible in one battle while playing with any Tier VI-VII vehicle between 18 July 00:00 CEST and 24 July 23:59 CEST (UTC+2).
Week 2: Operation Wartime Sowing
Target: Accumulate the highest amount of enemy vehicles destroyed while playing with any Tier VI-VII vehicle between 25 July 00:00 CEST and 31 July 23:59 CEST (UTC+2).
Week 3: Operation Home
Target: Accumulate the longest distance travelled while playing with any Tier VI-VII vehicle between 01 August 00:00 CEST and 07 August 23:59 CEST (UTC+2).
Duration: The entire contest lasts from 18 July 00:00 CEST until 7 August 23:59 CEST (UTC+2).
Goal: Get the best result in one of the three Operations!
- Participate in the contest simply by playing the game (results will be drawn straight from the server).
- Each week has its own separate competition and set of prizes.
- While you can participate in all the operations, you can only be awarded for one of them. The highest place taken in a particular operation defines your award.
- Premium Ammunition, Premium Account and Premium vehicles are allowed in the competition.
- Platoons are not allowed.
- In the event that two or more players get the same result in a specific operation, the amount of base XP gathered by them in total over the duration of the corresponding week (“operation”) will be used to determine the places taken.
- Only battles played during an operation’s provided time frame count as valid contest attempts.
- You need at least 30 battles played during each of the weeks for your attempt to be considered as an eligible entry in a certain operation.
Rewards (for each Operation):
1st place: T-34-85 Rudy Premium Medium Tank + Garage Slot + 7 Days of Premium Account
2nd place: T-34-85 Rudy Premium Medium Tank + Garage Slot + 5 Days of Premium Account
3rd place: T-34-85 Rudy Premium Medium Tank + Garage Slot + 3 Days of Premium Account
Places 4th-15th: 2 Days of Premium Account + Garage Slot
Contest winners are going to be announced in the dedicated topic on our World of Tanks Blitz Forum (Note: it will be in EN only) up to one week after the entire contest has ended.
The rewards are going to be distributed within two weeks of the end of the contest.
Oh, and we almost forgot: check out the awesome artwork below that is dedicated to this contest – it will fit every desktop perfectly!
That's all – good luck, Commanders!