Contest – Fearless Football
You better prepare and evaluate your tactics and warm up good, as we have got 4 weeks of relentless competition ready and waiting! No matter if you are a football fan or not, choose your role on the battlefield and outmatch the competition, winning incredible prizes in the process. Details below:
Being the ones that score points, Forwards are most often the stars of the team. While Midfielders and Defenders do the dirty work, Forwards make use of the opportunity created by their colleagues to rush to the base and capture it!
Target: Score the highest average amount of base capture points possible while playing with any vehicle.
A Midfielder needs to be a jack of all trades. Linking the offence with the defence, they create the opportunity for the Forwards to score points by engaging the enemy tanks in combat, while at the same time assisting Defenders in keeping the opposing team away from the base.
Target: Score the highest average amount of enemy vehicles destroyed while playing with any vehicle.
A Defender's task is to keep the enemy tanks away from the base, requiring the Commander to be quick when making decisions, knowing where the enemy will go and stopping them on their way to the base.
Target: Score the highest average amount of damage dealt possible while playing with any vehicle.
The person with the gun, who keeps the opponents from scoring. The goalie has four main roles: saving, clearing, directing the defence, and… distributing damage among overzealous Forwards!
Target: Score the highest average amount of base defense points possible while playing with any vehicle.
Duration: The entire contest lasts from 13 June at 00:00 until 10 July at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2).
Goal: Get the highest score possible in one of the four objectives linked to the roles set for the entire contest!
- Participate in the contest simply by playing the game (results will be drawn straight from the server).
- While you can participate during the entire event, you can only be awarded for one of the roles. The highest place taken in a particular role defines your award.
- You need at least 30 battles played per each week for your attempt to be considered as an eligible entry in each of the competitions.
- Any nation, Premium tanks and Gold ammo are allowed.
- In the event that two or more players get the same amount of a specific target, the amount of base XP gathered by them in total over the duration of the entire event will be used to determine the places taken.
- Only battles played from 13 June at 00:00 until 10 July at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2) count as valid contest attempts.
- You participate during four weeks in four different roles. Each role is its own competition and has its own set of prizes.
Rewards (for every single role assumed on the battlefield):
1st place: IS-6 Fearless Premium tank + garage spot (used by the vehicle) + 7 days of Premium Account
2nd place: 8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger Premium tank + garage spot (used by the vehicle) + 5 days of Premium Account
3rd place: AT 15A Premium tank + garage spot (used by the vehicle) + 3 days of Premium Account
4th-20th place: 2 days of Premium Account + garage spot
Contest winners are going to be announced in the dedicated topic on our World of Tanks Blitz Forum (note: it will be in EN only) within two weeks after the finish.
The rewards are going to be distributed within a week after the winners announcement.
But hey, that is not all! Every week we are going to present you with the current list of best players (note: it will be in English only!). Out of it, 5 random players are going to be credited with 2 garage slots – every week! The list is going to be updated according to the schedule presented below:
- June 20th – Winners of Week 1
- June 27th – Winners of Week 2
- July 4th – Winners of Week 3
- July 11th – Final results!
Good luck Commanders and Mobilize!