Girls und Panzer Creative Contest - Sensha-dō Squad!
Without a doubt, all of you are familiar with the concept of "sensha-dō" – the art of operating tanks. In the history of World of Tanks Blitz you have proven this to be a fact more than once, taking part in our many different contests. This respectful and traditional martial art – originally brought to us by Girls und Panzer – surely is a valuable trait on the many battlefields of World of Tanks Blitz.
Since we are already talking about contests and Girls und Panzer, why don't we combine both and treat you to something special – like these awesome rewards just waiting for a skillful tank commander to grab them all!
Click the picture to enlarge it.
You want them? You got them! – all you need to do first is create your very own Sensha-dō Squad! Just like the Leopon or Hippo Team from the anime itself, give us your World of Tanks Blitz dream team! Create an image presenting the crew itself as well as their tank. You can draw, you can paint – you can use any technique you want to create your masterpiece. Nonetheless, remember to provide us with the following:
- The name of your Sensha-dō Squad
- Your EU Wargaming.net account nickname (this makes it easier for us to reach out to you and send the prizes)
- Hashtags #SenshadouSquad, #WoTBlitz and tagging our official Wargaming EU account – for submissions on Twitter and Instagram
Among all of the European Community participants, the Wargaming Europe Community Team will sort out and award the winners according to how they did in the contest:
- 1st place: Girls und Panzer themed power bank, T-shirt, microfiber screen cleaner and Wargaming.net pouch.
- 2nd place: Girls und Panzer themed power bank, T-shirt, microfiber screen cleaner and Wargaming.net pouch.
- 3rd place: Girls und Panzer themed power bank, T-shirt, microfiber screen cleaner and Wargaming.net pouch.
- Places 4 - 15: T-shirt, microfiber screen cleaner and Wargaming.net pouch.
Sweet! So how do I enter?
- Add a comment with your entry and in-game nickname under the contest post.
- That’s it – you are in!
- Share your entry and in-game nickname with the hashtags #SenshadouSquad, #WoTBlitz and tag @Wargaming_EU to your photo.
- That's it – you are in!
- Share your entry and in-game nickname with the hashtag #SenshadouSquad, #WoTBlitz and mention @Wargaming_netEN
- That's it – you are in!
Rules and Conditions:
- The contest runs from 16 January until 23 January at 23:59 CET (UTC+1).
- The theme of the contest is to design your very own World of Tanks Blitz crew and their tank. Additionally, present us with your team’s name!
- Any image editing tools are allowed to create your submission.
- Participants must submit their picture as specified for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to be eligible.
- You must include your in-game nickname in your comment/post.
- A valid EU Wargaming.net account nickname is required so we can contact you if you win.
- You can participate in the contest on all social media channels to increase your chances of winning. However, please note that you can only win once.
- In the event of non-compliance to the rules of the contest (not following the rules, stolen artwork, misusing the hashtags or not including your nickname) we will not be able to take your participation into account.
- By taking part in the contest, you accept that your creation/content may be published and used by Wargaming.net.
- By taking part in the contest, you agree not to submit any content protected by copyrights and/or already published on the internet.
- By taking part in the contest, you identify yourself as the author of the content you are submitting.
- All designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages – this means it must not include obscene, offensive or racist imagery, or any content that would be against our rules and policies.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in any way.
Winners will be announced on 29 January 2016 on our World of Tanks Blitz Facebook page. Physical prizes are going to be delivered up to three weeks after the winners announcement.
Best of luck, Commanders!