Update 2.10 - Training Room Improvements
Training Rooms are going to change a little with the release of Update 2.10! Don't panic! Below are a list of all the changes and added optional features:
- Personal invite support implemented for Training Rooms in a way similar to platoon invites. The sender receives a system notification "Invite has been sent!", and the recipient gets an invite notification with an option to go to the Training Room.
- Team score introduced for Training Rooms.
- Reset score option added.
- Chat and an option to switch between chat/queue added.
- Profanity filter introduced for room names and descriptions.
- Room name and description character limit added.
- Credits are now deducted in the case of self-inflicted damage in training battles.
- Identifying icons are added above the team lists in the Training Rooms.
- New tooltips added for Training Room participants.
- Friendly fire option added to the Training Room settings.
- Issue with training room list refreshing fixed for cases when the room where the player participated was dismissed.