One-Click Gameplay for New Players
Starting from the release of Update 1.8, there will be a brand new way of getting into World of Tanks Blitz!
Soon new players will be able to start playing with just one click, without registration using a “demo account” that is automatically created when downloading the game.
The in-game options available to both demo and standard account owners are identical, except for the automatically generated name you get with a demo account. New players will be able to play all tanks and maps by progressing through the tech-trees and even make purchases in the Store!
Demo account credentials are linked to a mobile device whereas a full Wargaming.net ID is not. Thus, in the case of technical issues or moving to a new device, your progress may be irretrievable.
If you are playing on a demo account, you can easily avoid these issues by converting to a standard account. There are several ways to do this:
- Logging in via Game Center/Google Play
- Creating a Wargaming.net ID
- Linking your account to Facebook
Doing so will expand the abilities of your account to allow:
- Playing on any mobile device.
- Using EU Customer Support to identify your account and help you resolve problems.
- Selecting your own personalized in-game name.