GUIDE: Syncing your Game Center Account and Wargaming.net ID
Are you still relying solely on your Game Center account? If so, you might want to think about creating or using your Wargaming.net ID soon.
Syncing your Game Center account with a Wargaming.net ID will allow you to:
- Post on the official forums.
- Access other Wargaming products (i.e. World of Tanks, World of Planes, World of Warships) under one account.
- Participate in even more contests for gold and other prizes.
While there are so many reasons why you should start syncing your Game Center account with your Wargaming.net ID today, we'll throw in one more reason: all players who do so will receive 250 as a free gift.
Interested but not sure where to start? No worries - follow the instructions below on how to sync your accounts - you'll be set in no time!
(1) Go to the Profiles section of the World of Tanks Blitz menu (top left corner of the garage screen)
(2) Click on the WG.NET ID icon.
(3) A window will open that will allow you to create a Wargaming.net ID on the server you're currently playing on.
Note: The e-mail does not necessarily have to be the same e-mail you are using for your Apple ID.
(4) A code will be sent to the e-mail used for registration. This code must then be entered in the next window.
(5) 250 will be awarded once your account successfully syncs with a Wargaming.net ID.
(6) After the successful syncing of accounts, players will be able to login to the game using either their Game Center account or Wargaming.net ID.